As the situation continues to evolve, Kennedy & Carr and our partners are closely monitoring global developments and following the advice of Ireland’s Chief Medical Officer and Public Health Authorities.
Like our colleagues across the travel industry, we have quickly switched gears from delivering amazing experiences to working non- stop to adjust arrangements for those who are impacted by government travel restrictions, health concerns, flight cancellations or who are simply uncomfortable traveling in the circumstances.
Flexible Rebooking Policies: To make rebooking tours easy and flexible, Kennedy & Carr are relaxing contracts to allow guests booked for private tour departures through December 31 2020 to move travel dates easily, without incurring fees or penalties.
At Kennedy & Carr our decades of experience and stability have never been more important. A decade of being conservatively run, so that you can depend on us to be here for you in good times and in challenging times. We look forward to exploring Ireland together with you. When you’re ready to travel, we’re here. We’re ready to show you the Cead Mile Failte - one hundred thousand welcomes.
Andrew James Carr
Position at 18th May 2020
The following terms apply;
Rebook with confidence:
Reschedule your private trip for another date or private tour selection in the future.
- A) If you already know the date to which you would like to reschedule, Kennedy & Carr will rebook your tour for travel anytime in 2020 or 2021 with no cancellation fees or penalties*
- B) Guests who need more time to select their future vacation will be provided with credit equal to 100% of their deposit for travel anytime in 2020 or 2021.
- C) For guests who have balance payments pending, we have extended the final payment date from 60 days to 14 days prior to departure for all departures through 1st October 2020. If you wish to postpone prior to final payment, we will place 100% of your deposit on account for travel anytime in 2020 or 2021.
- D) Please bear in mind that to guarantee availability for the future date you would like, we highly recommend making arrangements at least 14 days prior to travel. Individual dates may not be available where booking less than 14 days from departure. Furthermore, especially popular dates (July, August & shore excursions serving major cruise ships) may sell out well in advance. A new booking will only exist when confirmed in writing by Kennedy & Carr.
- E) The credit can be used towards any of our private tour routes, with any group size, and entrance tickets for any attraction etc. The credit cannot be used towards accommodation.
- F) If you are planning to move an existing booking from low season or peak season to high- peak season, higher rates may be applicable. High- peak dates include 17MAR21, 05APR21, 03MAY21, 07JUN21, 01JUL21 - 31AUG21, 25OCT21, 25DEC21, 26DEC21. There is no service available on Christmas Day or December 26th.
- G) If your new booking is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference.
- H) Should you opt for a tour of lesser financial value, any remaining credit remains non- refundable.
- I) Kennedy & Carr travel credit is not redeemable for cash.
- J) In order to make a future booking please simply recommence communication through the existing email thread with your travel advisor.
- K) The new trip will adhere to the standard cancellation policies contained within the original booking agreement.
Cancellation without rebooking:
Guests who choose to cancel rather than rebook their trip or receive travel credit for future travel will be subject to the standard contractual cancellation penalties. We respectfully refer you to paragraphs 1, 3, 4 & 8 of your booking form under the section “Terms & Conditions” for details.
What If I have paid a non- refundable deposit, Advance Purchase Rate, Pre- Pay and Save Rate or have missed my balance payment date and my booking is cancelled by default?
If you have paid a non- refundable deposit of any kind the following options are open to you;
- A) Yes I have Insurance: Please contact your insurer to claim a refund of deposit. Naturally, we will issue a certification of cancellation where required by the insurer. Depending on the terms of your policy, you may be able to claim a refund if you have been laid off, are unable to travel due to a medical condition or have “force majeure” cover.
- B) No, unfortunately I do not have insurance: Where bookings involve non- refundable deposits, Advance Purchase Rates or Pre- Pay and Save Rates, your booking contract respectfully recommends that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking to fully cover all aspects of your holiday including cancellation. As a gesture of hospitality, non- refundable deposits of any kind will be converted into 100% travel credit subject to the terms offered above. Kennedy & Carr travel credit is not redeemable for cash.
*This program is valid for all private departures for travel through December 31st 2020 until further notice. Compensation is provided in the form of Kennedy & Carr travel credit, redeemable for travel departing by December 31st 2021. Kennedy & Carr travel credit is not redeemable for cash. Guests who choose to cancel rather than rebook their trip or receive travel credit for future travel will be subject to standard contractual cancellation penalties. We respectfully refer you to paragraphs 1, 3, 4 & 8 of your booking form under the section “Terms & Conditions” for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and other restrictions may apply.
Please note, any requests to change or cancel must be made no later than 7 business days prior to your departure.
If you have any further questions about your upcoming travel plans with Kennedy & Carr, we are here to help. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org